23.7.12

Frank's Coat of Arms Badge

I know this is a really tiny detail, but I've invested a lot of time trying to figure it out so I'm going to share what I have so far.


The blue chevron is flanked by red chevrons.  The charges look like a calligraphic "S" in the field area and 3 English rose charges on the chevron.  It reads "Adoremus Dominum" across the bottom, but I can't make out the top at all.
Also, here are some of the symbols explained:
  Adoremus Dominum - "Let us adore God"
  Blue - Truth and loyalty
  Chevron - Protection; Builders or others who have accomplished work of faithful service
  Letter (S) - May represent great battles or tournaments beginning with that letter<
  Red - Warrior or martyr; Military strength and magnanimity
  Rose -  Mark of the seventh son
  Silver -  Peace and sincerity

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.