Frank's Leather Jacket

I finally have all the patches I'm able to make on my "Demo" jacket. Some probably aren't worth listing because you can still find them (and I did not make the Triumph on the back). Prices for the patches run $7.ºº to $11.ºº and I will discount on multiple orders. 8 more photos are in my Flickr account - check them out!

When I split the seams up the back of the sleeves to add the fringe, I was able to stitch on all the patches pretty easily. The leather for the fringe came off the sleeves of a converted Eddie jacket. The flag on the back (which I know is not screen accurate) is actually an iron-on printed off my home computer.

This jacket style has been reproduced by the original manufacturer - Lewis Leathers - they are known for their red quilted lining.  Look for the Plainsman, Style #393.  The fringe will need to be removed from the front and back (as Frank''s was).