RKO Con Was A Blast!

It was a bit of a late decision for me, and I was further limited by how much I could haul in one suitcase, but I had a fabulous time and want to thank everyone for a great con, and for their support!  Congratulations to Jaimie Froemming on her Boss Award for her many years of dedication and service to the community with her costuming knowledge and willingness to help both individuals, amazing productions, and countless panels.
The parties were epic and a Happy 50th to Ron Maxwell.  I didn't bring my fancy-pants camera, but my
favorite photo from Shock Treatment was of Bernie in "You're Looking At An Ace" and my favorite from Rocky Horror was Val and Sophie in "Sweet Transvestite". Val is wearing  Corset, Garter Belt and Glove made by me, and Sophie is wearing Shorts and a Bustier by me.
You know what I love about the vendors?  The variety.  That there is no one person who "does it all" (except Paulie).  That there is so much room for so much talent off the stage.  Speaking of talent, Epyon5 had some amazing original art (and prints), as did Ari and Val - you need to check these people out!